Welcome to the very first edition of the Coach’s Corner Roundtable on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Roundtable will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Roundtable will drop around the 15th of each month.
January’s Roundtable question is: How do you keep your kids that aren’t getting a lot of playing time engaged and feeling like valuable members of the team?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
* Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech High School – Chicago, IL
* Jeff Depelteau – Christ School – Arden, NC
* John Shulman – 720 Sports Group
* Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
* Rob Brost – Bolingbrook High School – Bolingbrook, IL
* Scott Ruthsatz – Covington Catholic High School – Covington, KY
* Bobby Jordan – IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL
* Don Showalter – USA Basketball
* Brian Swift – Warrensville Hts. High School – Warrensville Hts., OH
* Matt Haddy – Mt. Vernon High School – Mt. Vernon, IA
* Jefferson Mason – Dr. Dish Basketball
* Jon Beck – Pure Sweat Basketball
* Joe Harris – Former Head Coach Lake Chelan High School – Lake Chelan, WA
You’ll want to make sure you have your pen and paper handy as you hear each of our thirteen RoundTable Coaches share ways that you can keep your kids that aren’t getting a lot of playing time engaged and feeling like valuable members of the team.