Welcome to the third edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
March’s Round Table question is: What are one or two intangibles/life lessons that you teach your players using the game of basketball?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Jeff Depelteau – Christ School – Asheville, NC
- Joe Harris – Former Head Coach Lake Chelan (WA) High School
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech High School – Chicago, IL
- Matt Pugh – Pure Sweat Basketball
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- John Shulman – 720 Sports Group
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
- John Willkom – Author of Walk-On Warrior
You’ll want to make sure you have your pen and paper handy as you hear each of our Round Table Coaches share one or two intangibles/life lessons that they teach their players using the game of basketball.