On this two part episode Mike & Jason are joined in part one by Tyler Whitcomb from West Michigan Aviation Academy and Samario Clancy from E3 Hoops Analytics to discuss their upcoming partnership that will provide advanced statistical analysis, video breakdowns, and scouting reports customized for high school coaches beginning this coming season.
In part two Mike and Jason discuss the postponement of the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo and how that might affect the participation of NBA players next summer. Next, they share their thoughts on the Clippers buying the Forum in Inglewood clearing the way for a new Clippers arena. Finally, Mike & Jason debate the MVP, COY, ROY, and DPOY and reveal their 1st Team All-NBA selections if the season were to be over…
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – @coach_whitcomb
Twitter – @Samario_ClancyBecome a Patron!
- We’re excited to partner with Dr. Dish, the world’s best shooting machine! Mention the Hoop Heads Podcast when you place your order and get $300 off a brand new state of the art Dr. Dish Shooting Machine!
- Coaches, we’ve teamed up with Coach Tyler Whitcomb so you can now purchase his exclusive new playbooks right from the Hoop Heads Pod website. If you’re looking for ways to improve your team next season these playbooks blend affordability with the quality content that serious coaches are looking for.
Just visit hoopheadspod.com/store in and you’ll find playbooks from
- John Calipari of Kentucky
- Leonard Hamilton of Florida State
- Mike Young of Virginia Tech
Check out these great resources at hoopheadspod.com/store
- Last year at the Jr. NBA Summit I came across an amazing company called iSport360 and its Founder Ian Goldberg. Their youth sports app gets coaches, players and parents on the same page. Your team can set goals, share player feedback, training videos, sticker rewards, player evals and practice assignments. All to foster healthy team communication and culture. If your team or club struggles to keep open lines of communication, especially among team parents, iSport360 can help. If you want to empower your athletes to have more success, more confidence and more communication with their teammates, give iSport360 a try today. Reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 216-392-4059 to learn more!