Bentonville West (AR) Boys’ Varsity Head Coach Greg White jumps on the pod with Mike and Jason for the fifth edition of “4 Quarters with Greg White”. In “4 Quarters” we will discuss four issues in the game of basketball that we believe are important for coaches and players! This episode features:
First Quarter: The dangers of being a 24/7 coach.
Second Quarter: Why coaches should update their resumes every spring even if they’re not looking for a new job.
Third Quarter: Why it’s important for coaches to lead the way in terms of skill development at this time of year.
Fourth Quarter: Pulling together your ideas, plays, and thoughts now to prepare for next season.
We hope you enjoy this “4 Quarters” episode of the Hoop Heads Podcast with Greg White.
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – @gregwhite32Become a Patron!
- We’re excited to partner with Dr. Dish, the world’s best shooting machine! Mention the Hoop Heads Podcast when you place your order and get $300 off a brand new state of the art Dr. Dish Shooting Machine!
- Coaches, we’ve teamed up with Coach Tyler Whitcomb so you can now purchase his exclusive new playbooks right from the Hoop Heads Pod website. If you’re looking for ways to improve your team next season these playbooks blend affordability with the quality content that serious coaches are looking for.
Just visit hoopheadspod.com/store in and you’ll find playbooks from
- John Calipari of Kentucky
- Leonard Hamilton from Florida State
- Mike Young of Virginia Tech
Check out these great resources at hoopheadspod.com/store
- Last year at the Jr. NBA Summit I came across an amazing company called iSport360 and its Founder Ian Goldberg. Their youth sports app gets coaches, players and parents on the same page. Your team can set goals, share player feedback, training videos, sticker rewards, player evals and practice assignments. All to foster healthy team communication and culture. If your team or club struggles to keep open lines of communication, especially among team parents, iSport360 can help. If you want to empower your athletes to have more success, more confidence and more communication with their teammates, give iSport360 a try today. Reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 216-392-4059 to learn more!