Welcome to the ninth edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
September’s Round Table question is: What is your number one habit that helps you be successful as a coach? Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Rob Brost – Bolingbrook High School – Bolingbrook, IL
- Erik Buehler – Chatfield Senior High School – Littleton CO
- Chris DeLisio – Olmsted Falls High School – Olmsted Falls, OH
- Jeff Depelteau – The Berkshire School – Sheffield, MA
- Jason Fry – Pure Sweat Basketball
- Bobby Jordan – Wagner College – New York, NY
- Dell Leonard –Mountain Home High School – Mountain Home, AR
- Mark Schult – University of West Georgia
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
Please enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Head Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!Become a Patron!