Welcome to the seventh edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
July’s Round Table question is: What is your best advice for the parent of a high school basketball player?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Jon Beck – Pure Sweat Basketball – Northwest AR
- Rob Brost – Bolingbrook High School – Bolingbrook, IL
- Jeff Depelteau – The Berkshire School – Sheffield, MA
- Matt Grahn – University of Dallas
- Joe Harris – Lake Chelan High School, Lake Chelan, WA
- Bobby Jordan – Wagner College
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech High School – Chicago, IL
- William Payne – University of Miami Hamilton
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
- John Willkom – Author of Walk-On Warrior
Please enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Head Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!Become a Patron!