Welcome to the second edition of the Coach’s Corner Roundtable on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Roundtable will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Roundtable will drop around the 15th of each month.
February’s Roundtable question is: What are one or two things we can do to improve youth basketball in the United States?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Alan Stein, Jr. Basketball Performance Coach
- Bobby Jordan – IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL
- Rob Brost – Bolingbrook High School – Bolingbrook, IL
- Casy Korn – University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
- Jeff Depelteau – Christ School – Asheville, NC
- Joe Harris – Former Head Coach Lake Chelan (WA) High School
- John Shulman – 720 Sports Group
- Jon Beck – Pure Sweat Basketball
- Matt Pugh – Pure Sweat Basketball
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech High School – Chicago, IL
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
You’ll want to make sure you have your pen and paper handy as you hear each of our RoundTable Coaches share ways that we can improve youth basketball here in the United States.