Welcome to the eighth edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
August’s Round Table question is: We ask players to work on their game in the off-season, so what do you do as a coach to improve from year to year in terms of your own personal development?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Erik Buehler – Chatfield Senior High School – Littleton CO
- Joe Harris – Lake Chelan High School – Lake Chelan, WA
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech High School – Chicago, IL
- Kyle Pennington – Russellville High School – Russellville, AR
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
Please enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Head Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!Become a Patron!