Welcome to the thirteenth edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
January’s Round Table question is: Share and explain one thing you’ve learned from a coach, teacher, parent, or mentor that has greatly influenced your life.
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Garland Allen – InCourage
- Chris DeLisio – Olmsted Falls (OH) High School
- Matt Grahn – University of Dallas (TX)
- Joseph Harris II– Illusion Institute Basketball
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech (IL) High School
- Mark Schult – University of West Georgia (GA)
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville (AL)
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
- Lee Swanson – Bunker Hill (NC) High School
- Tyler Whitcomb – West Michigan Aviation Academy (MI)
- Lee Wimberley – Manila (AR) High School
Please enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Head Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!Become a Patron!
We’re excited to partner with Dr. Dish, the world’s best shooting machine! Mention the Hoop Heads Podcast when you place your order and get $300 off a brand new state of the art Dr. Dish Shooting Machine!
Coaches, check out these new offerings from Tyler Whitcomb Basketball Coaching Courses.
The Brad Underwood Illinois Playbook by Devon Gibson. Brad Underwood is in his third season at Illinois as the Richmond Family Endowed Men’s Head Basketball Coach following his hiring as the 18th head coach in program history in March 2017. Underwood has won more than 67 percent of his games through his first six years as a Division I head coach, recording four 20-win seasons while making four NCAA Tournament appearances.
Also now available is The Iran National Team Playbook by Farshed Alemi.
Visit coachtube.com/users/tylerwhitcomb to check out these great resources.