Welcome to the twelfth edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
December’s Round Table question is: Beyond talent, what makes a high school basketball player “recruitable”?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Matt Grahn – University of Dallas (TX)
- Joe Harris – Lake Chelan (WA) High School
- Derek Klein – Empire Youth Athletics (NY)
- Dell Leonard – Mountain Home (AR) High School
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech (IL) High School
- John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville (AL)
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
- Lee Swanson – Bunker Hill (NC) High School
- Matt Vespa – Lakeland Community College (OH)
- Ryan Virtue – Positive Coaching Alliance
- Tyler Whitcomb – West Michigan Aviation Academy (MI)
- John Willkom – Author of Walk-On Warrior
Please enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Head Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!Become a Patron!
We’re excited to partner with Dr. Dish, the world’s best shooting machine! Mention the Hoop Heads Podcast when you place your order and get $300 off a brand new state of the art Dr. Dish Shooting Machine!
Through a partnership with our local Cleveland chapter of the Positive Coaching Alliance we are pleased to offer a discount code to allow you, our listeners, to take a PCA online course for just $20. To take advantage of this offer visit the store on positivecoach.org and enter the discount code “HoopHeads20” That’s HoopHeads20 with two capital H’s