On this episode of the Hoop Heads Podcast, Mike and Jason discuss the Bucks’ no show in the first half of Game 4, the huge impact of Giannis’ injury, and potential outcomes in the Eastern Conference Finals based on the availability of Giannis & Trae Young. Next, they look at the Western Conference Finals and share their thoughts on some of the key players on both teams while trying to predict who moves on to the NBA Finals. Finally, they look at the recent coaching hires in Indiana, Dallas, & Portland before briefly talking through the US Olympic Roster.
Current Finals Picks
Jason: Suns – Hawks
Mike: Clippers – Bucks
- Choose 5 out of the 10 player prop options to build your lineup.
- Each prop has a fantasy point total associated with the Over or Under based on its likelihood to occur.
- The more points a selection is worth, the riskier it is!
- Rack up the most points to win a share of the prize pool.
- Use promo code HOOPHEADS when you sign up today and you will receive an instant deposit match up to $50 on your first deposit of $20 or more!
- Download ThriveFantasy on the App Store or Play Store or by visiting their website www.thrivefantasy.com. Sign up and #PropUp today!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!Become a Patron!
- We’re excited to partner with Dr. Dish, the world’s best shooting machine! Mention the Hoop Heads Podcast when you place your order and get $300 off a brand new state of the art Dr. Dish Shooting Machine!
As the first exo-performance company, ARYSE makes products that mimic and strengthen the way the body works. Human anatomy is an incredible machine; your gear shouldn’t slow it down. Your performance should never be limited.
Prepare like the pros with the all new FastDraw and FastScout. FastDraw has been the number one play diagramming software for coaches for years, and now with it’s integrated web platform, coaches have the ability to add video to plays and share them directly to their players Android and iPhones via their mobile app. Coaches can also create customized scouting reports, upload and send game and practice film straight to the mobile app. Your players and staff have never been as prepared for games as they will after using FastDraw & FastScout. You’ll see quickly why FastModel Sports has the most compelling and intuitive basketball software out there! In addition to a great product, they also provide basketball coaching content and resources through their blog and playbank, which features over 8,000 free plays and drills from their online coaching community. For access to these plays and more information, visit fastmodelsports.com or follow them on Twitter @FastModel.
To win a championship or play in college, high basketball IQ is essential. Yet, few players develop this aspect of their game. Get the uncommon skills, habits, and mindset Jamal Murray and other pros discovered at PGC Basketball camps to take their game to the highest levels.
PGC offers 5-day, 4-night basketball camps that include meals and accommodations, and day camps from 9am-4pm. Get registered today at pgcbasketball.com
And if you want us to answer your questions on one of our upcoming weekly NBA episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com.