Welcome to the fifth edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
May’s Round Table question is: What is the number one intangible trait that you look for in a player that you believe will lead to their success? Why?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
- Jon Beck – Pure Sweat Basketball
- Rob Brost – Bolingbrook High School – Bolingbrook, IL
- Chris DeLisio – Olmsted Falls High School – Olmsted Falls, OH
- Liam Flynn – Australian Professional Coach
- Jason Fry – Pure Sweat Basketball
- Joe Harris – Lake Chelan High School – Lake Chelan, WA
- Bobby Jordan – IMG Academy
- Alicia Komaki – Sierra Canyon High School – Chatsworth, CA
- Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech High School – Chicago, IL
- Scott Ruthsatz – Covington Catholic High School – Covington, KY
- Mark Schult – Clark State – Springfield, OH
- Don Showalter – USA Basketball
- John Shulman – 720 Sports Group
- Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential – Carlisle, PA
- John Willkom – Author of Walk-On Warrior
You’ll want to make sure you have your pen and paper handy as you hear each of our Round Table Coaches share their number one intangible trait that they look for in a player that they believe will lead to the player’s success?
You can subscribe to the Hoop Heads Pod on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play or YouTube so you never miss an episode. Leave us a 5 star rating and review wherever you listen to help others in the basketball community find the show. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!Become a Patron!