We’re looking to create a podcast network of shows dedicated to covering the entire basketball landscape. It started in May of 2018 with the Hoop Heads Podcast featuring interviews with some of the best minds in the game from the grassroots all the way up to the NBA. Now we’re looking to add shows and hosts that can entertain and help grow the game of basketball.
As a Podcaster with Head Start Basketball:
- You will develop, book, and record your podcast.
- You will be responsible for the quality of the audio content and recording on a regular schedule.
- You will collaborate with our team to create final cuts of your podcast that meet the high standards required in today’s podcast ecosystem.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Editing and mixing audio
- Booking guests
- Recording sessions
- Script writing
- Fact-checking, Pre-show research
- Story Telling
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Flexibility to record on breaking news and tight deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and communicate remotely
- An independent and proactive approach to work
To apply, please submit the following: